Please report any broken links to us via this form . Thanks!
- "Conserving Vanishing Cheetahs" -- "The Current" CBC Radio -- 18 October 2013
- Statement re: Fire of 16 October 2013 -- 17 October 2013
- Getting Too Close -- Huffington Post -- 10 June 2013
- The Problem with a "Cheetah House" -- Huffington Post -- 10 May 2013
- Dr. Laurie Marker, Leading Cheetah Expert and Innovative Conservationist, Tours the United States April 26 – May 15 (Press Release) -- 4 April 2013
- Ending the Illegal Pet Trade in Cheetahs -- Huffington Post -- 1 March 2013
- State of the Cheetah 2013 -- Huffington Post -- 18 February 2013
- Cheetah Conservation Fund prepares for its first school visits of the year (Press Release) -- 16 February 2013
- A Super Bowl Win for Cheetahs -- Huffington Post -- 5 February 2013
- Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine Publishes Study by Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF) on Parasitology of Cheetahs (Press Release) -- 15 January 2013
- The Day of the Cheetah -- Huffington Post -- 30 November 2012
- Dr. Laurie Marker, Cheetah Conservation Fund, WCN Expo, 2012 -- 13 October 2012
- Embracing the Cheetah, Embracing the World -- Huffington Post -- 15 November 2012
- Momentum: Moving at Cheetah Speed towards Solutions -- Huffington Post -- 30 October 2012
- Dr. Laurie Marker on the FOX5 Morning Show -- WTTG FOX5, Washington DC -- 18 September 2012
- Biomass Energy: Burning Bushes to Save Cheetahs -- Huffington Post -- 17 September 2012
- "Conversations -- Dr. Bruce Brewer, CCF" -- SUNY ESF Television -- 16 August 2012
- Why leave the Cheetah out? By Dr. Milind Pariwakam - Tehelka (India) (An excellent overview on the aspects of cheetah re-introduction to India)
- Why Helping People Is Key to Saving the Endangered Cheetah, by Dr. Laurie Marker - Huffington Post
- Fading Spots: A Mother's Story, by Mary Wykstra. Sage Magazine, Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies. Vol. VI. 4 April 2012.
- The European Parliament's Intergroup on the Welfare and Conservation of Animals publishes article about CCF's work. Click here to read online.
- The World of Cheetahs at the Waterberg (in German). Allgemeine Zeitung Travel Magazine.
- Five presidents sign a treaty to establish the Kavango Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area (KAZA TFCA). Peace Parks Foundation.
- Dr. Marker participtes in new joint study led by Smithsonian scientists looking into helping older cheetahs become moms.
- Loss of a Namibian Icon - A tribute to Chewbaaka on Air Namibia's inflight magazine, Flamingo. Navigate to page 43 or access directly through the drop-down menu on the bottom left.
- Italy's leading newspaper, Corriere della Sera, features CCF! - January 2011
- Otjiwarongo Learners International Arts Project - Africa Geographic. March 2011.
- CCF spearheads eco-tourism - Prime Focus Magazine (Namibia). Feb. 2011.
- CCF wins KrugerPark.com Conservation Initiative - Travel News Namibia. Dec. 2010
- "Fast Company" - Meredith Bryan covers CCF on the January 2011 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine!
- Canada's top-selling pet magazine writes about CCF's amazing Livestock Guarding Dogs. Visit Dogs in Canada to read the article.
- CCF to benefit from Discovery Communications' Creating Change initiative.
- Biodiversity loss seen as greater financial risk than terrorism, says UN. The Guardian (UK).
- Dr Marker named NBL Namibian Ambassador for July
- Dr. Laurie Marker selected as one of six finalists for the 2010 Indianapolis Prize
- CCF featured on Swedish newspaper, the Sundsvalls Tidning. 25 Feb 2010.
- CCF to receive the prestigious Tyler Environment Prize! Read annoucement here.
- Kenya launches National Large Carnivore Conservation Strategies - The East African Magazine, 1 March 2010.
- CCF's Kate Echement in the news during her talk at Cardinal Mooney HS in Youngstown, Ohio.
- Radio interview with CCF's Anne Schmidt-Küntzel discussing the cheetah’s lack of genetic diversity. By Beatrice Kneip of Radio Lëtzebuerg - Luxembourg (www.rtl.lu). 4th February.
- Newly launched New York publication, The New York Companion, features CCF! "World's Fastest Mammal Races Towards Extinction"
- Reducing predator conflict during calving season
The Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF) has been working with the farming community for nearly 20 years assisting farmers to reduce predator and livestock ...
- International conservationists attend courses at CCF
Namibia Economist - Windhoek, Namibia
The Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF ) will be hosting the field course on ... and Predator Management courses also conducted by CCF,” said Laurie Marker, ...