Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your support! Please read the following information.
CCF USA is a Registered Non Profit 501(c) 3: #31-1726923. Donations are fully tax-deductible in the United States if given to a CCF USA office and/or deposited to a United States bank.
- Charitable contribution is the portion of your donation or purchase that may be tax deductible.
- Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by governing laws.
- Donors within the United States of America should check with the Internal Revenue Service IRS publication 526 & IRS publication 1771 and/or their tax advisor for further details.
- Donors outside of the United States of America should review local laws and regulations for details.
- Your credit card charges will be marked as paid to Standard Donation Page.
- All charges are made in US dollars. All exchange rates are set by the issuing card company and/or bank.
Terms and Conditions
USE OF DONATIONS:Your donation will be used for the research and general conservation of wild cheetahs, operational support in Namibia,care for non-releasable cheetahs in Namibia and a small portion for support of fundraising operations in the United States. Information on how funds are used is public information disclosed in our IRS 990 which can be viewed on Guidestar.org.
REFUNDS:In the case that you should need your donation refunded, CCF will refund your transaction within 30 days of the transaction date lwith a valid receipt (screenshot of confirmation or email receipt) less any applicable fees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you need a refund.
All online donors will receive a confirmation screen which should be printed for tax purposes. An email confirmation will also be sent which can be used for tax purposes. Donors giving installment or recurring donations will receive a single summary acknowledgement at the end of the calendar year.
MEMBERSHIP AND PERSONAL INFORMATION:
By donating to CCF you automatically become a member of our organization entitling you to our email newsletter, Dr. Marker's Notes from the Field, and other special correspondence with CCF. If you do not wish to receive mail or email correspondence you may ask to be unsubscribed or removed from our mailing list at any time. CCF does not share email or mail information of our members with any external organization and you will only receive mail exclusive to CCF activities.