How to Apply and Important Reading
Volunteering in Namibia
We receive many volunteer and internship inquiries, so we ask you to cooperate with our process as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Please review the Important Reading section below. All volunteers, interns and zookeepers will be required to sign our Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct agreement, which outline appropriate behaviour guidelines and includes information on intellectual property rights.
- Download and complete the relevant application forms provided below and email it to our Namibia Volunteer Coordinator . Masters or Ph.D. students: please include a one page description of your thesis proposal and research requirements. Please do not send CVs/Resumes without an application.
- We will review your qualifications and notify you of success or failure of your application—we aim, at all times, to match our needs with your skills and talents.
- If successful, you will be required to pay deposit fee to confirm and hold your place at CCF. The remainder of the total fee must be paid, in one lump-sum, two months prior your arrival to CCF. Click here for Pricing/Fees. South African and Namibian citizens are required to pay their fee on arrival at CCF.
- Volunteers, interns and zookeepers must apply for a business visa prior to coming to Namibia (except South African and Namibian citizens). The CCF Volunteer Coordinator will provide you with a letter of support.
- Before booking your flights, please communicate with the Namibia Volunteer Coordinator about available dates during which you can volunteer.
Click on the relevant application form to download it. Please complete it and and email it to our Namibia Volunteer Coordinator . Please do not send CVs/Resumes without an application..
- Working guest application
- Zookeeper application (must be a full-time, experienced zookeeper with at least one year of experience)
- Student intern application (must submit their applications by the relevant deadlines indicated below). Namibian student and interns: please click here for information on how to apply.
|1 January||1 June - 31 August|
|1 May||1 September - 30 November|
|1 August||1 December - 28 February|
|1 November||1 March - 31 May|
Volunteering in Kenya
Click on the link below to download the application. Please complete it and return it via this email form . Please mention Kenya volunteer/student on Subject line.