Humans for Cheetahs
Run or Walk Portland Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon
NEW! 10 K Run/Walk
Sunday, May 18, 2014
by joining Cheetah Conservation Fund's HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS team!
CCF is proud to announce our Honorary Chairman,
Director Emeritus, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and The Wilds
Host, Jack Hanna's Into the Wild and Jack Hanna's Wild Countdown
Join Jack Hanna and everyone at CCF in helping save the cheetah in the wild.
HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS is an official charity team that unites people who enjoy active events such as the Portland Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon with Cheetah Conservation Fund, the world's leading organization dedicated to saving the cheetah and its entire ecosystem, including humans, for future generations.
WHY HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS?
JOIN THE HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS TEAM AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
for the Portland Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon on Sunday, May 18, 2014:
- HALF MARATHON: Cheetah Conservation Fund covers the registration fee for your HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS entry into the Portland Rock n Roll Half Marathon for every team member that raises a minimum of $250.
- 10K: CCF covers the registration fee for your HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS entry into the Rock 'n' Roll 10 K run/walk for every team member raising a minimum of $175.
- A training program with experienced coaches through Foot Traffic University. This is optional. Receive a $30 discount by registering here for Foot Traffic University Half Marathon training:
- Humans for Cheetahs Nike dri-fit shirt team shirt in your size.
- Exclusive attendance at the HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS TEAM PARTY at the EcoTrust Conference Center, Saturday, May 17, 2014, including the chance to be inspired by an ambassador cheetah!
- A free personalized crowdrise web page so that you can involve your friends in fundraising for Humans for Cheetahs team. Click "Fundraise for This Campaign" on this page to set up your personal page!
- Watch this space for more!
VIRTUAL TEAM MEMBERS
Out of town? Out of state? Not into Half Marathons?
You can still be a HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS virtual team member, with all the benefits that come by joining a HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS team.
Virtual team members will receive all the benefits of our regular team members when you have raised a minimum of $250. We encourage you to come to our team party Saturday, May 17th and also cheer on our run and walkers at the finish line on Sunday, May 18th.
For more information, please email Teresa Delaney at email@example.com.
Do you have friends of family that would want to join or support your efforts? Would your workplace be interested in a company team? Spread the word and let them know that you are participating in Cheetah Conservation Fund’s HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS team in the Portland Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon on May 18, 2014. Together, we can save the cheetah and help the people who share its ecosystem. Thank you!
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
If you don’t want to run or walk, you can support one of our team members with a donation of as little as $10. Click on the team page above, and support one of our awesome Humans!
Don't see a team for your sport or in your city? Work with CCF to start one today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about organizing a HUMANS FOR CHEETAHS team today!
Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon Rules: You must be 12 years or older to participate in a Half Marathon. No refunds on entries. You may not give your race number to anyone else.